Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekly Wonder

Nobody likes Tuesday's, they're the day after Monday and all that they mean is there are 3 more days left in the week before the weekend. That is why I have come up with "The Weekly Wonder". The Weekly Wonder is your new reason to like Tuesday's. Every Tuesday a different image in my Etsy shop will be chosen as the Weekly Wonder, and will make your Tuesdays a day to look forward to. The Weekly Wonder will be specific image from my Etsy shop that will sell that week for only $10, an 8x10 fine art image for only $10, that's 1/2 off the original price. Every week the Weekly Wonder will change and a different image will be chosen to be on sale. This week, the Weekly Wonder is "Hope Street II"
HopeStreetIIetsylisting

Have a favorite image in my Etsy shop? Leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite, and it just might be the next Weekly Wonder!

1 comment: