Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Daughter's New Favorite Book - "Tickle Monster"

With bright eyes and great enthusiasm, my daugther (Addison, we call her Addie for short) brought me her new favorite book this morning and crawled into my lap.


"Tickle Monster" by Josie Bissett is the story about a loveable monster with big puffy mitts who has just arrived from Planet Tickle. His mission is to bring joy and laughter to planet Earth. How? By doing what he does best, tickling his lovies!

With a great rhyme and cues for when and where to tickle, I enjoy this book just as much as Addie. We both squirm and giggle until it is difficult to breath. I also just discovered these Magical Tickle Monster Mitts. Which we are going to have to buy next, they're designed so your fingers are free to turn pages and tickle too.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book! Maiya made up a "snuggle monster" game where she's a monster who is getting all my snuggles, I don't mind a single bit. Actually, it's my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete